1. SAIDE – Slovak Association for Innovation Development in Education, with its registered office at: Staromestská 3, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovak Republic as the operator (hereafter as “the operator“) guarantees security and safety of entrusted personal data in full compliance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council number (EU) 2016/679 about protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereafter as „GDPR“) and with law number 18/2018 Z.z. about protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws as amended.
When using the saide.sk website, cookies may be stored (files that track user activity on websites) on the device that the user uses to access this site. The conditions for storing and processing cookies are:
The user always has the opportunity to express consent or refusal to store cookies, in the settings of his web browser – by allowing or refusing to store cookies.
By permitting cookies, files such as following can be stored on the user’s electronic device:
- Cookies, which are automatically deleted when the user’s internet browser is switched off.
- Long-term cookies, which remain in the user’s internet browser even after switching off the device by which the user accesses the saide.sk website, (these cookies can be deleted by the user at any time or they will be deleted automatically after a few weeks or months).
• The user always has the opportunity to express consent or refusal to store cookies, in the settings of his web browser – by allowing or refusing to store cookies.
• By permitting cookies, the user also:
- By refusing consent (rejecting cookies in a web browser), the operator cannot guarantee the complete functionality of the saide.sk website.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
3.1. Personal data from contact forms
By filling out the contact form on our website, you can ask us for more information about the products and services we provide. In order to provide you with the necessary service or information, the following contact personal data are necessary: name, surname, company (workplace / employer) of the user, e-mail address and phone number.
The receipt of information messages regarding the service (e.g. confirmation of sending the form) or service emails in the ordered paid services (e.g. contractual documents, order confirmation) cannot be canceled, because they are part of the provided services.
3.2. Sending marketing emails
We will only send you emails from the world of online news and marketing with interesting content with your consent. You will confirm your consent by clicking on the link that we will send to your e-mail box, which will ensure that you provide consent for the e-mail address you entered. This consent is voluntary and you can revoke it at any time by email or in writing.
3.3. Website traffic statistics
4. MANNER OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will treat your personal data responsibly and in accordance with applicable European legislation. We use manual processing and automated means to process personal data. All data is stored on secure servers located in the European Union. The data is not published, transmitted, processed outside the EU and is not made available or provided to third parties, except for entities and intermediaries listed in point 5 of these rules.
All data you enter in online forms is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates. Data processing takes place mainly through computer technology, which provides us with the necessary security, reduce the risk of unauthorized manipulation, or prevent their destruction or loss. Personal data is protected as much as possible through modern technologies that correspond to the state of technological development and the degree of risk of misuse.
Access to personal data is restricted to only a few authorized and informed intermediaries and employees. We undertake to maintain technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage, loss or destruction of personal data. We assure you that our employees are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which could jeopardize the security of your personal data.
If you are interested in a personal meeting with our professional consultant, who is our authorized contractual intermediary, we will provide him with your personal data for the provision of the requested service. He will process your personal data only for the purpose of providing the service or the information you have requested and only for the time necessary to provide it. The intermediary processes personal data only to this extent and in accordance with applicable legislation. We also protect your personal data by signing a non-disclosure agreement for the period of validity, as well as after its expiration.
5. Disclosure of data to third parties:
Your personal data processed by us may also be processed by third parties, provided that this is necessary for the fulfillment of our obligation to you, our clients or for the provision of our services. When choosing these partners, we always make sure that a high standard of protection of your personal data is guaranteed.
The personal data of the data subject may be processed in countries of the European Union and countries which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The transfer of personal data can only take place in third countries whose legal regime is considered by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection.
Both intermediaries and sub-intermediaries are obliged to process your personal data exclusively for the purposes as described in these rules. Your data is not made available to third parties for the purpose of its independent use or processing beyond the purposes of these rules.
These rules for the processing of personal data may be unilaterally supplemented or changed at any time.